Admiral Nick

Admiral Nick

Postby admiral nick » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Ive been working since march to develop the right group of words to put together to convey my message, but its not going so well. I don't do well with quitting at anything and it leads to a lot of mixed feelings, and I'm not very good at expressing feelings either so...

You all are a great group that have made me feel very welcome, but I gave up something I loved when I joined the death dealers and Ive done nothing but want it back since I started. I need to try to give it another chance to exist again. We've had our good times, our interesting moments and memories ill never forget.

I'm leaving the team guys, I need to rekindle some passion for the sport and regain some faith in my leadership abilities. I gave it a go guys, but Im just not a very good follower, I like to do things my own way, you all are great people deserving of each other and I would welcome continuing to have great friendships with each of you.
admiral nick

Re: Admiral Nick

Postby JaJa » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Reading your post I first thought someone had died :-). Hey, this is "just" paintball. I enjoyed playing with you (guys) and I am sure and hope we will meet somewhere on the field again. Good luck with Avalon's Fury, the new shirts look good.
JaJa

Re: Admiral Nick

Postby Turtle » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:49 am

Best of luck to Avalons Fury. In the future when we play will do our best to be playing on the same side & run together.
Turtle

Return to General Discussion